Promoting Youth Mental Health and Well-Being Through Resiliency and Community Connection
Thank you for joining the Orange County Youth Town Hall: Promoting Youth Mental Health and Well-Being Through Resiliency and Community Connection. We had a great discussion about the impact of the pandemic on youth mental health, heard from youth about what they are doing to support their mental health, what adults can do to support youth mental health and resources available in the community.
The resources and information provided offered an opportunity for the community to learn ways to support our youth. We sincerely appreciate the time you took to join us and being a vital part of the efforts on youth mental health.
Were you able to complete the survey after the Youth Town Hall?
Your completion of the survey is very important. We want to learn about feedback, ideas and ways to continue developing supports, services and resources for school mental health. If you could please take a few minutes to let us know your thoughts it would be greatly appreciated.
To complete the Survey click here
To access the recording of the Town Hall Recording
Access the materials from the Youth Town Hall
- Youth Action Team
- Orange County, California – Orange County Children’s Partnership (OCCP) (ocgov.com)
- Center for Online Safety
- Western Youth Services RESET Toolbox
- You and app
- Latino Health Access Events
- OCDE Student Advocates for Mental Health
- OCDE Student Advocates for Mental Health Events
- NAMI Peer Connector
Stay connected for future events through The HUB and mini HUB:
- Please sign up to receive our monthly newsletter The HUB, sign up here!
- If you like us to promote any of your upcoming events or your agency please complete this form to submit any information for consideration.
- Or you can contact our Community Network Coordinator, Gaby at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Supervisor Donald P. Wagner, the Orange County Health Agency and the Community Networking Team, thank you for joining us!