Be Well Orange County
Source: Be Well Orange County
Focus Populations: Asian and Pacific Islander (API) Populations, Black and African American Populations, Foster Youth, Hispanic and Latinx Populations, LGBTQ Youth, Military Families, Veterans, Transition-Age Youth (16-25), Youth Experiencing Psychosis
Languages Spoken: English, Other, Spanish
Cost: Low Cost or Sliding Scale, Medi-Cal Accepted, Private Insurance Accepted
The Be Well Orange Campus provides best-in-class mental health and substance use treatment services to Orange County residents who are referred for care.
Be Well OC brings together a robust, community-based, cross-sector strategy—public, private, academic, faith and others—to create a community-wide, coordinated ecosystem to support optimal mental health.
- Crisis stabilization services
- Sobering / Recovery Station
- Residential Substance Use Treatment Services
- Withdrawal Management Services
- Crisis Residential Services
- Co-Occurring Residential Services for Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder
265 S. Anita Drive
Orange County, CA 92868