The HUB is the monthly Community Networking Project e-newsletter promoting and sharing Orange County K-12 school-based mental health and wellness events, activities, services, webinars, trainings, grants, policy updates, and more. The HUB is here to serve you – a beacon to promote your information and share what is happening in Orange County schools, districts, and the community for students, staff, teachers, parents, and caregivers. If you have information to share, please contact Gabriela Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to see past issues? Check out these recent HUB newsletters.
- September 2020: Featuring the Four OC K-12 School-Based Mental Health Projects
- October 2020: Free School-Based Mental Health Trainings and Policy Updates
- November 2020: Grant Funding, No-Cost Trainings, Webinars, and More Opportunities to Advance School-Based Mental Health
- January 2021: Featuring Tips on How to Fund Services to Promote Children’s Mental Health
- February 2021: Access to Free Suicide Prevention Training for Orange County Students and More
- April 2021: Listen to the Orange County Youth Town Hall Conversation with Youth Leaders
- May 2021: Special Edition – May is Mental Health Awareness Month
The HUB Archive: https://bit.ly/thehubarchive